Saturday, June 4, 2011

Incoming Mail









 A very fun add & pass from 'I'm a Superhero I can like fly and shit'
I haven't decided how to add on to it yet. I'll let you know when I do.

And here is a beautiful letter from Angelia of A Year of Letters.  I love her circular butterfly address sticker!  The envelope paper was really beautiful and heavy.  It feels so good in your hand.





A nice postcard from Fast Eyes, welcoming me to sendsomething.net















Another fun add & send, I added the icecream!
Haven't decided who to send it out to though.






 The amazing mail art above is from BrisChris on Mailart 365.  Chris's photos were damaged during a flood, so she uses them in her mailart, adding to the photos with embroidery.  They are beautiful.


More awesome mail.  All of this is from quite a while ago.  At the end of the school year I got behind in blogging my mail.  I'm so glad summer vacation is here! And I'm so glad we are having such beautiful cool weather in Boston these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment