Monday, October 17, 2011

Midnight Posting for Blogtoberfest

So, it's a few minutes after midnight here in Boston, but I think this totally still counts as posting for today. After all it's only 11 something where my parents live in Wisconsin.

Today I enjoyed some delicious yellow curry with chicken and pineapples at one of my favorite Thai places here. I sat outside in the crisp air while I ate. Perfect.
I think that's a habit I gained in France.

For your viewing pleasure, a drawing from an awesome penpal I received a week or so ago:

She's 11 years old!

This is what I sent her back:
I hope she likes Halloween as much as I do! This is only my 2nd letter to her, so I don't know much about her yet, but I do know that she likes Harry Potter.  So I sent her a witchy card. :-)

Hope you had a great mail day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment