Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whew. Long day.
It's my day with no classes, but I was still working hard. Worked on my presentation of Le Jardin des Plantes for my Paris: Capital of the 19th century class, and read more of La Curée (by Emile Zola).

No letters or postcards today, but Clay and I both got packages. We ordered  Ravens football t-shirts!
My first ever sports themed clothing. :-)
I also ordered a couple things on sale from L.L.Bean, including a very comfy soft green zip up sweatshirt. I haven't had a sweatshirt in forever.

But here are some incoming epistles from the past that I haven't posted yet.



 This one was sent to me by Jan from one of the letter writing socials that I'm so envious of!
So many wonderful stamps she used there!




So now it's back to the grindstone... reading more Zola, but this time in the comfort of my bed with a cup of tea instead of at the library. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment