Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful Day

Hello everyone!
I woke up this morning thinking of the song "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" from Oklahoma. Why?
Because yesterday I finished my very last paper for my Master's degree!!!!
Hallelujah!

So now I finally have a little time to make a post.

Here is some of the wonderful mail I've received in this past month or so:

 an awesome dino postcard from Tara-  I love dinosaurs by the way. 
The parasaurolophus is my favorite.

 a pretty card from my friend Anitha

a lovely Easter postcard

 super awesome letter plus vintage stamps and a map from Rusty!

 I love her flower doodles!



another letter from Rusty in a super cool Chihuly envelope

 I got to see some of his work at the MFA here in Boston. Amazing!

 and a lovely card from my mom
I love when envelopes are decorated inside too!




No comments:

Post a Comment