Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Each bird keeps singing his own song"

I'm listening to the song "It's a beautiful morning" by the Rascals....


Some Hubble/Ms. Bea photos.  :-D


I am so so so happy that they are cuddling sometimes!
 


Other times, it's chasing and swatting and spitting, but we are making progress.
 
And now for some mail.

Received from Limner


Such cute correspondence cards. They remind me of Moby Dick.
 
A lovely letter and lovely stamps from Rusty.  This is a Missive Maven card and I just love it! Great quality, bright colors and such a great image.  

Sent Mail

 A very cute postcard I've had for a while. The back is blank and where you write the message.




And finally, an awesome fortune!


I put it on my fridge. :-D

3 comments:

  1. I love the Do It Now card too! I keep one on my desk for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your dog is waaay to cute :) also very nice mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your furry friends are so cute :) And what an awesome fortune!

    ReplyDelete