Saturday, May 11, 2013

A few incoming postcards

So I recently sent out a hugggge bundle of letters and postcards, like 15... But I put my water bottle in the same bag with them and the cap wasn't on tight enough and it leaked allll over. So I was trying to get all the letters dry, which took a while before I thought to look at what else was in my bag that might have gotten wet. My phone. Completely done. But you have to have your priorities right? :) Well it was a pretty old phone and now I have a new smart phone ( my first ) ! Which means I can take photos with it! Hopefully it'll help me get into a better blogging routine.



4 comments:

  1. Oh no about the phone! But I guess getting a new phone out of the deal is maybe not so bad???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wasn't too bad. I had a free upgrade available and I love my new phone!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Delete