Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PENGUIN #3 The Body in the Library

Adopted by Rusty in Oklahoma

Rusty gave a beautiful introduction to this mystery:
"Pack a bag, and don't forget your swimsuit, summer frocks and ballgowns! You'll be spending time at a squire's country estate near St. Mary's Mead and mingling with the uber-rich and famous at a posh seaside resort."

I think she should write the blurb on the backs of books. :-)

So far, I've only ever read Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, but I recently bought (secondhand) What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw (previously titled 4:50 from Paddington) and Death on the Nile.  I thought that some mysteries would be great summer reading.

What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw is a Miss Marple book like The Body in the Library.  So far, my only introduction to Miss Marple is the television show, 
which I used to watch with my mom.

Thanks a bunch Rusty for joining in on my project!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great title! I wanted to let you know that Scootering is going out in the mail to you tomorrow! So keep an eye on your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete