Monday, June 27, 2011

PENGUIN #8 Busman's Honeymoon

Adopted by Serena in the United Kingdom

Serena's description of Busman's Honeymoon made me really want to read it! She describes it as "a wonderful mixture of crime novel, love story (it describes Lord Peter's marriage to Harriet Vane and what happens on their honeymoon) and, in parts, social comedy."

She says that it would be one of her desert island books.

I love the stamps she used too:














Thanks so much Serena! 
Busman's Honeymoon is on my reading list now!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Serena! I love the Lord Peter series and Busman's Honeymoon is at the top of the list. I would have adopted it but Serena beat me to it! Very apt description.

    posted by StoneZebra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... I think I want to read this now, too!

    ReplyDelete