Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update

I've been out of the blog world for almost a week, and this morning I just got to go to all my favorite mail blogs.  It makes me want to create! I still have some work to do on my gift to my extended family members: a zine!  I still have the hand binding to do for maybe 20 more! I need to channel my creative energy towards that today.  (I'll post some photos after the gift-giving.)


I'm also making gingerbread cookies! I have a recipe handed down from my grandmother. We have doubled the recipe so it makes a ridiculous amount of cookies. And we've doubled again the amounts of cinnamon and ginger in the recipe, so they really pack a punch!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I hope your festivities continue like mine are!



No comments:

Post a Comment