Monday, January 16, 2012

Xmas Ornaments

My grandmother sent me home with some of her Christmas ornaments this year.  Since we don't have a tree and it was already after the holidays I decided to display a few of them on my postcard garland above my desk.  

A red bike goes next to a card made by Bianca of Goodnight Little Spoon.  I believe I got this in a swap and I was so surprised and happy to get it since I had already been a lover of Bianca's blog and had thought about buying a few postcards of my own.

 And a fancy kitty next to a Petits Gateaux postcard sent to me from my cousin Genevieve.  I thought the fluffy cat would go well with some pink macarons. :-)


I also received two handmade ornaments from other family members, but they are more Christmasy, so they'll have to wait around until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment