Friday, January 4, 2013

My log cabin

We got back home to Illinois yesterday after a nice trip to see family in Maryland.

I received an awesome pile of mail today! Just one of the great parts of coming home after a long trip. Sleeping in my own bed is another.

I wanted to share with you two things: 1) my dinosaur collection and 2) a painting I did with my grandmother when I was 6.

dinos atop the tv- my favorite on the right... parasaurolophus!
 and a close-up of the painting. This is the log cabin that I lived in for most of my life, 5 years old to college.  I was 6 when I did this with "Memaw".


and here is just one of the cards I got when I came home! This one is from my sister-in-law.

More to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. I admit, you drew better at your 6, than me at my 20smth )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, Thanks Tanya, I only did the two bushes on either side of the house though. :) My grandmother is the real artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a velociraptoriffic collection! Love it.

    ReplyDelete