Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Update

First of all, I am deleting the post about postable.com that contains the link to my account there.  After rereading the privacy info, I decided I didn't want to do it. They promise to never share your information with anyone, but they also say that if they sold the company all of your information would be given to the new owners.

To everyone who gave me their info, I transferred it to my paper address book and deleted it off the website, although it is probably still accessible to the company.

Secondly, and this is a super big achievement for me...
I am caught up to the month of December in my mail replies! And I currently have only nine more people to respond to before I'm totally caught up. I haven't been this good since I don't know when.

And finally, here is a teaser of something that I bought at the I.D.E.A. Store for $15.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Just when I think I'm up to date I come across unanswered mail. I fumbled a lot when my sister passed on, but I am still shocked to find mail in the most unlikeliest places. It scares me too. I was out of my mind. I've even answered some letters twice. LOL. I am so proud of you. My day will come.

    Now I must investigate steam punk. Nice journal!

    Max is still trying to illustrate his adventures with you. Georgia wants to know where she might go.

    Write on!

    ReplyDelete