Sunday, May 14, 2017

Outgoing

Outgoing mail:

 
Does anyone else love the movie "Big Trouble in Little China"? It's just the best! When I found out Donovan liked that movie too I just had to decorate the envelope around it. I drew the PorkChop Express, ole' Jack Burton's truck. :)

 
 
A Peter Pan envelope going out to my college roommate, who is as Peter Pannish as one can be.

Roses, roses, roses! I love roses. We bought a rose bush recently- but more about that in another post.



I'm still so pleased with this handmade stamp of mine.
Happy mailing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Big Trouble in Little China. I always loved Kurt Russell (post Disney, that is). I'm glad his career is getting a boost these days!

    Love the stamp...I keep hearing The Beatles "All you need is love" in the background!

    ReplyDelete