Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Mailday Funday

This has been a pretty shoddy mail week for me... until today!
This might have actually been a good thing because it was a super busy week for me, being my first week back in school and teaching. Now that it's Friday I have time to answer the mail too!

So many beautiful things:


a little card from my mom, a letter & goodies from Patty of JustLetterRip (such a great name for a mail blog by the way), a letter and zines from Taradactyl of APurpleRat and a letter from my good friend Kijjit the Fox.

Tara's letter & 2 zines, Toto & the TV

letter from Patty and stationery goodies

Kijjit's drawing & poem included in the letter

cute card from my mom


Also,
here is an idea I had for displaying letters. 
I had a photo that was quite small so it was hard to find a frame that fit perfectly.
So I decided to use a larger frame and use little notes my mom sent me as a background.
The photo is of my mom's parents on their wedding day.
My grandparents died when I was very young, but my mom tells me that my grandmother was a great letter writer.

Sorry for the weird angle, it was the only way I could get the photo without the flash blinding it.


Happy Mailing and Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment