Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Halloween mail already!

Well, I've already started with the Halloween mail. There were several Halloween swaps on swapbot starting in late August and I couldn't resist! I've already seen a house in my town decorated for Halloween as well.

I love the Curious George sticker I put on this.


Homemade (but barely by me) Halloween cards. I actually received these awesome library card decorations last year in a swap so I decided to put them on cards for this swap. They are so pretty! I added the fuzzy bat, but that's all.

Homemade Halloween postcard, plus two bookish postcards for another swap:


I can't wait to buy the new Halloween stamps the USPS has coming out! I still love the jack-o-lanterns from last year, but I only have a few left.

No comments:

Post a Comment