Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Outgoing Mail

I've been joining lots of Swap-bot swaps lately. This one was for a mail art envelope and flat surprise inside:


I've been sending out more postcards recently. Mostly to family and friends as a little hello/thinking of you message.


 I think this is to a penpal I found from sendsomething.net, another great place to find people who send mail!
 

I was really feeling the fall vibe. There's practically nothing I love more than woodland animals wearing clothes and being ridiculously cute. Look at that awesome sweater vest! This illustration is from a children's reading textbook.


Top envelope illustration from the same children's reading textbook, and bottom is from a water damaged book about Star Wars memorabilia.


 Also made some more Halloween mail! If there's anything I love more than cute animals in clothes, it's spooky weird Halloween shit and the great color scheme of black, orange, purple, lime green, dark blue.


Making use of some pages from a medical dictionary...

and again here:

Pink Halloween  :)


I've been meaning to take more photos of my incoming mail to share here as well, since that's definitely half the fun of penpal-ing! I succeeded in taking ONE photo of an incoming letter. Lol. I'll do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment