Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Outgoing Mail and Peach Ice Cream

We went to the orchard a couple weekends ago and got tons of apples and peaches. I adapted the strawberry ice cream recipe I had made earlier for peaches!

Roasting the peaches for a few minutes to get some of the liquid out:


Then they are pureed and added to the ice cream base. It didn't turn out super peachy, even though I added twice as much puree as I did for the strawberries. I had even more puree left over though and we ended up spooning it over the ice cream, which made it delightfully peachy.


Some recent outgoing mail:
I'm finally sending the postcard (lower left) that came with the Griffin and Sabine book!

I thought this cow from National Geographic was so cute. And an old French postcard going out to a French friend in West Virginia.


No comments:

Post a Comment